Batman fans and toy collectors alike have a reason to celebrate! Ubi Soft Entertainment joins with Mattel Inc., DC Comics, and Warner Bros. Consumer Products to commemorate the launch of a new villain in the Batman universe by creating special collector's items exclusively for the Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu videogame. Developed and published by Ubi Soft Entertainment, 15,000 copies of Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu Commemorative Editions will include an exclusive Mattel Batman action figure and another 15,000 Commemorative Edition units will include an exclusive Mattel Batgirl action figure. Both will be dressed in classic costumes - Batman in his classic blue and grey costume and Batgirl in classic black and yellow. These rare, Commemorative Edition products can be purchased at GameStop (www.gamestop.com) and Electronics Boutique (www.ebgames.com) and are available now through pre-order.
Additionally, comic book fans and gamers alike will be thrilled to learn that an exclusive Commemorative Lithograph Edition for the Nintendo GameCube only will include a four color, two-sided Sin Tzu lithograph designed by comics legend and Sin Tzu co-creator Jim Lee. The Commemorative Edition lithograph features both Sin Tzu and Batman on the front and Sin Tzu's biography on the back, written by Sin Tzu co-creator Flint Dille. This exclusive Commemorative Lithograph Edition for Nintendo GameCube is available now through pre-order at GameStop (www.gamestop.com) and Electronics Boutique (www.ebgames.com). All retailers will offer this exclusive product at launch while supplies last.
Developed by Ubi Soft's Montreal Studios, Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu stays true to the Batman franchise with intense, action-packed gameplay and challenging villains. Featuring Batman's loyal allies Robin, Nightwing, and Batgirl, the game also includes a brand new enemy unlike any Batman has ever battled, Sin Tzu, plus three other villains never before seen in a Batman video game: Clayface, Scarecrow, and Bane.
A master in the deadly art of war, Sin Tzu is driven by a lone desire - to conquer. Scouring the world in search of only the worthiest adversaries, Sin Tzu has descended upon Gotham City to defeat the Caped Crusader. Game features include:
- Two-Player Cooperative Gameplay: Go at it alone as Batman or recruit backup. Invite a friend into the battle as Nightwing, Robin, or Batgirl in two-player cooperative fighting mode.
- 35 Batman Attacks: Topple Sin Tzu's soldiers of crime with more than 35 martial arts moves and dazzling combos.
- 12 Levels: Battle your way through the Gotham City Docks, Crime Alley, Arkham Asylum and more.
- Play as Batman, Robin, Nightwing, or Batgirl in single-player mode: Each character features unique fighting moves.
- Bonus Content: 27 minute "Making of a Villain" documentary with commentary by Sin Tzu's co-creators, comics legend Jim Lee and award-winning scriptwriter Flint Dille.
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu has an ESRB rating of "T" for Teen and will have a suggested retail price of $39.99. It is scheduled to ship mid-October 2003.
Pre-ordering of the game is available at Amazon.com for Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox and Game Boy Advance.
Source: Ubi Soft
Read more about: