Iron Man’s Mark XLVII 1/6th scale Hot Toys figure for Spider-Man: Homecoming
Hot Toys has revealed its Power Pose Series 1/6th scale collectible figure of Tony Stark’s new Iron Man armor in Spider-Man: Homecoming – the Mark XLVII as a Movie Promo Edition item only available in selected markets!
In reference to the appearance of Iron Man’s new armor in the upcoming Marvel Studios blockbuster, the Mark XLVII (Movie Promo Edition) Power Pose collectible figure is sophisticatedly-crafted and designed with movie-accurate quality. It features a meticulously-sculpted sleek, streamline armor and trapezoid-shaped indent around the arc reactor. Equipped with 28 LED light-up points throughout the body, it is also given the iconic red and gold color featured mostly on the helmet and shoulder, as well as the distinctive silver and dark silver colored painting on the mid-section of the armor. This Power Pose collectible figure also comes with articulated head and arms, interchangeable fists and repulsor palms, and a figure base.
The 1/6th scale Mark XLVII Power Pose Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLVII in Spider-Man: Homecoming
– Approximately 35 cm tall
– Metallic red, gold, silver and dark silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Mark XLVI armor design
– 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
– Articulated head and arms
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
— One (1) pair of fists
— One (1) pair of repulsor firing palms (white light, battery operated)
– Figure stand with transparent pole, Mark XLVII nameplate and Spider-Man: Homecoming logo
Release Date: End of Q2 – Q3, 2017
Mark XLVII Hot Toys Figure for Spider-Man: Homecoming