More footage from the Blood Ties DLC for Rise of the Tomb Raider
Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix have revealed a new video for the Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration edition, set to be released in October, detailing all the new additions for the release but also offering some new footage for the Blood Ties DLC. Check it out in the player below!
“Blood Ties” is new premium DLC, and will allow players to explore Croft Manor in the main story mode, then defend it against a zombie invasion in “Lara’s Nightmare.” When Lara’s uncle contests ownership of the Manor, Lara must explore the estate to find proof that she is the rightful heir, or lose her birthright and father’s secrets for good. Players can then test their zombie-killing skills in the replayable “Lara’s Nightmare” mode: a haunted Croft Manor where players have new challenges and must rid the Manor of an evil presence.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration will also include the following:
- Award-winning Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Brutal new “Extreme Survivor” difficulty mode (no checkpoints)
- Co-op support for “Endurance Mode”, challenging players to survive extreme conditions with a friend
- Re-envisioned cold-weather outfit and weapon for Lara inspired by Tomb Raider III
- Classic Lara card pack which will allow fans to play “Expedition Modes” using one of several classic Lara models
- All existing DLC including “Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch” and “Cold Darkness Awakened”, 12 outfits, 7 weapons, 35 Expedition Cards, and more
- Support for PlayStation VR that challenges players to unlock the mysteries of Croft Manor in first person
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration will be available on October 11. You can pre-order the new edition by clicking here.
Blood Ties DLC Preview for Rise of the Tomb Raider