The Witcher Reveals Episode Names in An Intriguing Teaser
With the premiere of Netflix’s The Witcher less than a month away, the hype continues to build as fans got an idea of what the series has to offer. A new video on The Witcher’s Instagram account showcases the episode names for the first season. The episode titles were also accompanied by intriguing and evocative symbols from the world of the series.
“Did someone, somewhere, summon a djinn to then wish for all 8 chapter titles? Here you go. Now does anyone know a doctor to check Jaskier’s vitals?”
The video is below, but here’s a recap of the episode names. The Witcher’s Twitter account also included some subtitles for each one, also posted below.
- “The End’s Beginning” (“A monster slain, a butcher named”)
- “Four Marks” (“We look at a sorceress’s earlier days”)
- “Betrayer Moon” (“A picky eater, a family shamed”)
- “Of Banquets, Bastards and Burials” (“The Law of Surprise is how one repays”)
- “Bottled Appetites” (“A fateful meeting, a bard is maimed”)
- “Rare Species” (“The hunt for a dragon is underway”)
- “Before A Fall” (“A return to before a kingdom is flamed”)
- “Much More” (“The Witcher Family, as you all like to say”)
Netflix ordered a second season for The Witcher earlier in the month, and it’s set to film over the course of next year. A new poster also recently debuted, featuring stars Henry Cavill, Freya Allan, and Anya Chalotra.
The Witcher will hit Netflix on Friday, December 20.
Will you tune in to watch The Witcher? Let us know in the comments below!
Recommended Reading: The Witcher Boxed Set: Blood of Elves, The Time of Contempt, Baptism of Fire
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.