Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Gamescom demo
Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix have released the 11-minute Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Gamescom demo, which you can watch in the player below! Available on October 11, you can pre-order the new edition by clicking here.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration will include the following:
- Award-winning Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Brutal new “Extreme Survivor” difficulty mode (no checkpoints)
- “Blood Ties” & “Lara’s Nightmare” premium DLC
- Co-op support for “Endurance Mode”, challenging players to survive extreme conditions with a friend
- Re-envisioned cold-weather outfit and weapon for Lara inspired by Tomb Raider III
- Classic Lara card pack which will allow fans to play “Expedition Modes” using one of several classic Lara models
- All existing DLC including “Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch” and “Cold Darkness Awakened”, 12 outfits, 7 weapons, 35 Expedition Cards, and more
- Support for PlayStation VR that challenges players to unlock the mysteries of Croft Manor in first person
“Blood Ties” is new premium DLC, and will allow players to explore Croft Manor in the main story mode, then defend it against a zombie invasion in “Lara’s Nightmare.” When Lara’s uncle contests ownership of the Manor, Lara must explore the estate to find proof that she is the rightful heir, or lose her birthright and father’s secrets for good. Players can then test their zombie-killing skills in the replayable “Lara’s Nightmare” mode: a haunted Croft Manor where players have new challenges and must rid the Manor of an evil presence.
In addition, for the first time in a Tomb Raider game, a new online co-op expansion to “Endurance Mode” lets fans raid tombs in a brutal wilderness together. Two players must team up to survive the harsh elements by day, as well as lethal threats from enemies by night. Fire takes fuel, food restores health, and every resource must be hunted, collected, or crafted. Battle to the top of the leaderboards, as others try to beat your longest survival run.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Gamescom Demo