Production has officially begun on Captain America: The Winter Soldier and many of the film’s shooting locations in Cleveland, Ohio have been revealed. Cleveland.com is reporting on several different spots along with the specific dates that the production will be there. The production will be filming on location from May 18 through June 28. Here’s the list:
- Rockwell Avenue between East Ninth Street and West Mall Drive between May 18 and May 26.
- East Sixth Street between Superior Avenue and St. Clair May 18-26.
- East Sixth Street between Superior and Euclid avenues on May 20.
- East Sixth Street between St. Clair and Lakeside avenues on May 23.
- Lakeside Avenue Between East Ninth Street and East Mall Drive on May 23.
- Euclid Avenue between East Sixth and 18th streets on May 24 and 25.
- Prospect Avenue between East Second Street and Bolivar Avenue from May 28 to June 1.
- West Shoreway will be closed in both directions from Lake Avenue to East Ninth Street from May 29 through June 14
You can check out their website for even more details on the locations, and any readers in the area should be on the lookout for any potential photo opportunities. Special thanks to Justin Pesicek for sending this in to us!
Set to star Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Frank Grillo, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Scarlett Johansson, Toby Jones, Emily VanCamp, Hayley Atwell, Maximiliano Hernández, Robert Redford and Georges St-Pierre, the story picks up where Marvel’s The Avengers left off, as Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world.
Directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, Captain America: The Winter Soldier hits theaters April 4, 2014.