At this time, Marvel has revealed the official cover art and synopses for next year’s X-Men #31, X-Force #49, Cable #2, Dead X-Men #2, and Resurrection of Magneto #2. Cable, Dead X-Men, and Resurrection of Magneto are all four-issue limited series announced specifically as Fall of the House of X tie-ins. Like Fall of the House of X and Rise of the Powers of X themselves, these new titles launch in January 2024. All three series’ respective second issues will release on Wednesday, February 28. Another tie-in limited series, X-Men: Forever, is due to launch in March.
Check out the new covers and synopses below:
- Written by GERRY DUGGAN
- Art by PHIL NOTO
- Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
- On Sale 2/7
- THE ULTIMATE MUTANT HUNTER! The X-Men lived in fear of Nimrod’s creation, and now it’s clear why! The ultimate weapon of mutant extinction is ever-adapting, ever-evolving, with only one goal: DEATH TO MUTANTKIND!
- Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
- Art by ROBERT GILL
- Cover by DANIEL ACUÑA
- On Sale 2/21
- WONDER MAN AND BEAST—THE DYNAMIC DUO RETURNS! In a simpler time, the bounding Beast partnered up with Avenger Wonder Man! But after Beast’s fall from grace, is there any chance these two can see eye to eye? In a last desperate attempt to take down Beast, witness the return of… Beast?!
CABLE #2 (OF 4)
- Written by FABIAN NICIEZA
- Art by SCOT EATON
- Cover by WHILCE PORTACIO
- On Sale 2/28
- THE FUTURE MAY NOT BE SET IN STONE—BUT CABLE MIGHT BE! Cable and his younger counterpart are racing to try to stop the rise of the Neocracy before it can take root and exterminate all life on Earth as they know it—but when their investigations sends them crashing into the Grey Gargoyle, Cable and young Nate will have to battle for their lives or risk being turned into stone!
DEAD X-MEN #2 (OF 4)
- Written by STEVE FOXE
- Art by PETER NGUYEN, BERNARD CHANG & GUILLERMO SANNA
- Cover by LUCAS WERNECK
- On Sale 2/28
- THE IMPOSSIBLE TEAM ON AN IMPOSSIBLE QUEST! The Dead X-Men leap across time and space in a last-ditch effort to prevent catastrophe, but they’re not the only ones breaking through the fabric of reality! As these five mutants go places no one has gone before, a cloaked figure stalks them from the shadows… and nothing will survive if she reaches her goal!
RESURRECTION OF MAGNETO #2 (OF 4)
- Written by AL EWING
- Art by LUCIANO VECCHIO
- Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
- On Sale 2/28
- THE KEY—THE SECRET! In the depths, Magneto was given a key by strange forces—and impossibly, he holds it still. Now, in death, Max Eisenhardt judges his own life—and counts the cost. Should he return to the world? Can he allow Storm to bring him back? And what does the Deep Key unlock?
The X-Men’s Krakoan Age ends in Fall of the House of X
Fall of the House of X hails from writer Gerry Duggan and artist Lucas Werneck. Meanwhile, Rise of the Powers of X comes from writer Kieron Gillen and artist R.B. Silva. The dual limited series, which will run for five issues each, promise to spell the end of the Krakoan era. The X-Men’s Krakoan Age began in Jonathan Hickman, Pepe Larraz, and Silva’s dual six-part series House of X and Powers of X — which released in 2019.
Fall of the House of X #1 goes on sale January 3, 2024 from Marvel Comics. Rise of the Powers of X follows suit on January 10.