If you haven’t yet played out your childhood fantasies of having the world’s greatest superheroes duke it out in mortal combat, March 27 is the time for you to see them come true with the release of Injustice 2 Legendary Edition.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment have announced that this new version of the smash hit fighting game Injustice 2 will be out on that date for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X and PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store.
This latest package bundles in the base game with the latest downloadable content and new improvements to the game’s systems.
By getting the Injustice 2 Legendary Edition, players will have access to:
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins available from the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
The following enhancements will also be in this version:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30
Injustice 2 is the super-powered sequel to the hit game Injustice: Gods Among Us that allows players to build and power up the ultimate version of their favorite DC characters. Featuring a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, players can personalize iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. Additionally, for the first time, gamers can take control of how their characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes.
The game enjoyed critical acclaim and commercial success, becoming the highest grossing console title in Q2 2017 and winning Fighting Game of the Year at the 21st D.I.C.E. Awards and The Game Awards 2017.