A Chat with the Fantastic Four Crew

The crew behind 20th Century Fox’s Fantastic Four – director Tim Story, producer Ralph Winter, and Marvel Studios’ Avi Arad and Kevin Feige – talked to Superhero Hype! this weekend about Fantastic Four and more (don’t miss our first look at Dr. Doom here). We should have much more for you after we talk to both cast and crew on Monday in Vancouver, so stay tuned.

You can expect the teaser trailer for the big screen adaptation before the end of year, most likely in theaters with Fox’s “Fat Albert”.

We learned that the costume Michael Chiklis wears for The Thing is being produced continuously! He’ll wear one suit, it will get wet or dirty and they bring on a new one. There’s not a certain amount of suits being used for the film, as was the case for films like Spider-Man.

Feige tells us that they are at the halfway point in shooting. Things should wrap up in mid-December at which time post-production will start. Feige also told us that there had been some talks about a Fantastic Four sequel, but that’s all it was, just talks. Nothing serious yet.

Ralph Winter spoiled parts of a scene, highlight the text below to find out:

In one scene, a firefighter truck will be combined with special effects to make it appear as if it is hanging off the bridge.

Some press members also got to be extras as reporters in a scene for the movie that was filmed last week involving a bridge.

Avi Arad also told us that a second season of the Spider-Man animated show is still in development. The first season aired on MTV, but the second season will be going to another channel.

Ghost Rider is now high on the priority list for the producers, with filming to start Down Under in January. Feige also mentioned that the new draft for Iron Man was just turned into New Line Cinema.

Source: Superhero Hype!