The Killmonger Hot Toy is here to steal the show
Following the debut of their new Black Panther collectible figure, Hot Toys has released the second figure from their line for Marvel’s Black Panther with the Erik Killmonger 1/6th scale collectible figure.
The screen–accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Michael B. Jordan as Erik Killmonger in the film featuring two interchangeable heads which include a newly-sculpted unmasked head sculpt with authentic likeness (to be fully revealed at a later date) and all-new masked head with fangs and highly-detailed textures, newly-developed muscular body, skillfully-tailored Golden Jaguar suit with remarkable tailoring and golden accents, detail recreation of Erik Killmonger’s weapons, and a specially-designed movie-themed figure stand! Check out the Killmonger Hot Toy photos in the gallery below along with the Black Panther figure.
Black Panther is now playing in theaters.
The Killmonger Hot Toy is Here to Steal the Show
The 1/6th scale Erik Killmonger Collectible Figure specially features:
– One (1) newly developed interchangeable head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Michael B. Jordan of Erik Killmonger in Black Panther
– One (1) newly developed interchangeable Erik Killmonger masked head decorated with highly detailed textures and golden fangs
– Approximately 31.3 cm tall
– Newly developed muscular body with over 32 points of articulations
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of clenching hands
– One (1) pair of clenching hands with claws
– One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-printed
– One (1) meticulously tailored black and gold colored Erik Killmonger’s Golden Jaguar Habit suit
– One (1) sword
– One (1) spear
– Specially-designed Black Panther themed hexagonal figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo and character backdrop
– Head Sculpted by TBC
– Head Painted by TBC
– Head Art Directed by TBC
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2019