See the New Marvel Studios Logo from Comic-Con
Straight from the Marvel Studios panel in Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con comes the brand-new Marvel Studios logo which you can see in the player below.
The new logo begins with the traditional comic book panels but transitions into footage and art of the characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and features a brand new fanfare by none other than Michael Giacchino (who is currently composing the score for Marvel’s Doctor Strange).
To see all of the other news out of the Marvel Studios panel, click below:
– Black Panther Cast Confirmed, New Logo Debuts!
– The Doctor Strange Trailer is Here!
– Thor: Ragnarok Gets a New Logo at Comic-Con
– Confirmed: Brie Larson is Captain Marvel!
– Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Reveals Quill’s Father & New Logo
– Guardians of the Galaxy Coming to Disney California Adventure
– Spider-Man Concept Art Reveals Battle with Vulture
Marvel Studios upcoming slate includes Doctor Strange on November 4, 2016, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 on May 5, 2017, Spider-Man: Homecoming on July 7, 2017, Thor: Ragnarok on November 3, 2017, Black Panther on February 6, 2018, Avengers: Infinity War Part I on May 4, 2018, Ant-Man and The Wasp on July 6, 2018, Captain Marvel on March 8, 2019, and Avengers: Infinity War Part II on May 3, 2019, with three untitled Marvel Studios films set to premiere on May 1, 2020, July 10, 2020, and November 6, 2020.
— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) July 24, 2016