Lara Croft GO offers 75 puzzles for Tomb Raider fans
To hold fans over until the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider this November, Square Enix Montreal has officially debuted their latest mobile title Lara Croft GO for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile devices. You can check out the Lara Croft GO launch trailer below and download the game now!
Lara Croft GO is a turn-based puzzle adventure set in a long-forgotten world. Explore the ruins of an ancient civilization, discover well-kept secrets and face deadly challenges as you uncover the myth of the Queen of Venom. The game’s features include:
• Experience lush visuals and a captivating soundtrack
• Navigate using simple swipe-to-move controls
• Fight menacing enemies, overcome dangerous obstacles and escape deadly traps
• Solve more than 75 puzzles split into 5 chapters
• Collect ancient relics and unlock new outfits for Lara
Following the award-winning Hitman GO, Square Enix Montreal brings yet another beloved franchise to mobile with this unique take on the iconic heroine’s adventures.