Justice League Aquaman Hot Toy rises up from the depths
Hot Toys is getting ready to roll out their Justice League figures and have released the first photos for the line with their Aquaman 1/6th scale figure. Check out the full photos for the figure below!
With careful craftsmanship, the 1/6th scale Aquaman is specially crafted based on the appearance of Jason Momoa as Aquaman in Justice League with striking likenesses. Featuring a brand new head sculpt with detailed long hair sculpture, a sophistically tailored gold and black colored full body armor, a Trident, a Atlantean Mother Box ,and a specially designed Justice League themed figure stand.
Aquaman Hot Toy for the Justice League Movie Revealed
The 1/6th scale Aquaman Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Jason Momoa as Aquaman in Justice League
– Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture and beard
– Brown color long hair sculpture
– Approximately 33cm tall
– Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of Trident holding hands
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) specially tailored Aquaman suit with gold and bronze colored scale-patterned armor plates.
– One (1) pair of gold and bronze colored armor-like boots
– One (1) Trident
– One (1) Atlantean Mother Box
– Specially designed Justice League themed figure stand with Aquaman nameplate and the movie logo
– Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
– 3D Designed by Da-Hye, Kim
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2018
Justice League opens in theaters on November 17.