Hitting theaters on November 2nd, Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Wreck-It Ralph has revealed its full voice cast. In addition to leading talent John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer and Jane Lynch, the video game adventure will include the following:
• Alan Tudyk (“Suburgatory,” Serenity) as King Candy, ruler of Sugar Rush, a candy-coated cart racing game
• Ed O’Neill (“Modern Family”) as Mr. Litwak, owner of Litwak’s Family Fun Center & Arcade
• Mindy Kaling (“The Mindy Project,” “The Office”) as Taffyta Muttonfudge, an accomplished racer and Vanellope’s nemesis
• Adam Carolla (“The Adam Carolla Show”) as Wynchel, Sugar Rush security
• Horatio Sanz (“Saturday Night Live”) as Duncan, Sugar Rush security
• Dennis Haysbert (“The Unit,” “24”) as General from the first-person shooter game, Hero’s Duty
• Edie McClurg (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, “The Life & Times of Tim,”) – as Mary, a Nicelander who lives within the game Fix-It Felix, Jr.
• Roger Craig Smith (Captain Marvel from TV’s “The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes,” Ezio from game franchise “Assassin’s Creed”) as Sonic the Hedgehog
• Gerald C Rivers (video game “Street Fighter” series) as M. Bison
• Rachael Harris (The Hangover, TV’s “New Girl”) as Deanna, a Nicelander who lives within the game Fix-It Felix, Jr.
• Stefanie Scott (“A.N.T. Farm”) as Moppet Girl, a young arcade enthusiast who visits Litwak’s arcade
• Reuben Langdon (multiple “Street Fighter” video games) as Ken from Street Fighter
• Kyle Hebert (multiple “Street Fighter” video games, “The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes”) as Ryu from Street Fighter
For decades, Ralph (Reilly) has been overshadowed by Fix-It Felix, Jr. (McBrayer), the good-guy star of their game who always gets to save the day. Tired of playing the role of a bad guy, Ralph takes matters into his own massive hands and sets off on a journey across the arcade through multiple generations of video games to prove he’s got what it takes to be a hero.
On his quest, Ralph meets tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun (Lynch) from the first-person action game Hero’s Duty, and feisty misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (Silverman) from the candy-coated cart racing game, Sugar Rush, who may just be his first real friend. But everything changes when a deadly enemy is unleashed, threatening the entire arcade and Vanellope herself. Ralph finally gets his chance to save the day—but can he do it in time?